... in the Summer of 2002 a friend gave me a copy of Gina Garan's book "This Is Blythe" ... one look at her dolls and I was hooked, so in September I bought my very first Blythe: a "All Gold in One" and I named her BLEETHEUX.

My second doll was a "Bohemian Beats" and I named her HORTENSIA, an old-fashioned latin name which I just love, and up to now she is probably still my favorite girl!

Over the years I bought more dolls and I now have 14 Blythes: each one has been named, they have very defined personalities and they have traveled with me quite extensively, in their very stylish personalised wardrobes.
For quite sometime I have not paid much attention to my dolls, but now I'm again very attracted to them, so I've decided that I will post a different picture of one girl every day.

Ilaria, September 2010

Friday, September 17, 2010

Life trough pink eyes

MINDY was my fifth girl, a "Disco Boogie" I got in Hong Kong in February 2003.
She's American, very, very American.... she used to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, and now she's a Hip~Hop dancer, working with P.Diddy (!) as a video choreographer.

She's full of energy, always on the move (that's why she wears very sporty clothes most of the times), and she's always talking about her hair and how she needs more highlights...
Frankly, the other girls think that she's a bit annoying, but she's so self~centered that she doesn't even notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment